Rude and Disrespectful..

.I was on the phone with my father and my cousin yells out "did you tell your father that you been having unprotected sex with your friend"! You are going to end up pregnant. I never told her if I was having protected or unprotected sex, she is just assuming. She does not like the guy I am seeing so she is rude to him and think she know what is going on between us. I was livid that she would say something like that while I was on the phone with my father. That was very inappropriate. She is so judgmental towards my situation but she has been seeing a married man for 2 years now and she is sleeping with somebody else on the side. I don't go shouting things out about her. She is family and I love her to life but it is not right to be so rude and disrespectful when I always treat her with respect even though I don't agree with her sleeping with a married man, I mind my business. We got into an argument but she just kept talking shit and calling me dumb.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2012 in Relationships

• Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer to me.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• She has no respect for you. Tell her if she opens her mouth like that again then you will do the same when she is on the phone.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Maybe she is trying to let you learn from her mistakes?
    I don't know but I would be annoyed.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• You can love her and respect her from a far.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• How old are you?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• And your question is?
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• OK
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Walk away. Explain to your parents that your cousin has serious problems and is in need of psychatic help.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I am 23 and she is 24. Sorry I guess my question is How would you handle a situation like this? This happened days ago and she has not apologized at all. The guy I am seeing is single and she think he is no good so she believes I deserve better and that gives her the right to say whatever she wants, whenever she wants
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Well I would be upset too. I would limit contact with her.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2012