anybody else feel this way?

i think some of these women on here have too much drama in their lives, I used to like Cafemom but now i wonder how some of the women on here are "parents" because they act so childish, im done with it.
I am going to join a drama free group and staying out of the answers section, nobody even gives real advice anymore they just post their smart a** remarks and start trouble.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why should you watch what you ask on this website because of ignorant people??
    Ladies, no matter where you are in life, whether your on cafemom or the super market, there are going to be ignorant people...
    So why should you bite your tongue or hold back because of what they say?...
    Ignore them!!!!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It is full of baby mamma drama and obama baby mamma drama!!
    Anonymous

• kwise...
    do u not think this post will cause drama?....
    Its all about who you surround yourself around...
    Disregard the drama loving people & stick with the winners.
    There are alot of women on this site who give great advice & have helped me alot.
    There are also women on here who have nothing better to do but put other people down...
    I mean granite, there are some questions on here that people post that you think "are they serious"...
    People can only do, what you allow them to do to you.... If you allow them to get under your skin than you do...
    Just ignore them.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i dunno why it says Kwise.... at the top of my post... i didnt type that lol.. weird.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• your right in if i actually misspell something they are all over you to its getting really bad. i watch what i ask because some one will always say something. so ya your right.

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 7:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I agree full of drama. But if you just ignore the ignorant and stupid you shouldn't have a problem if you see a drama filled question... pass it up. If you post a question and someone starts drama delete their answer. You control how much drama is in your life. No one else
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 7:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2009