Do any of you try to get free samples instead of spending?

How do you go about getting your free samples?

theresamarie77

Asked by theresamarie77 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2012 in General Parenting

• I have www.budgetsavydiva.com on my FB feed. There's deals and freebies posted hourly.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• I think the link is misspelled. Savvy.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• If I run across some sure. Also if you go to P &Gs website and sign up try will send you free samples
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2012

• Someone is phishing for information. Do your own work.
    Anonymous

Is that one of the ones that spams everyone else on your fb when you use it, or can you keep it "private"? I tend to avoid a lot of the fb tie ins for those places because they get so obnoxious.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Do you mean like from the Dr.? If so, then yes. Our local grocery store fills a lot of commonly prescribed antibiotics for free. My husb & I take another med. that we get for free from that store as well.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• NP its always been fine. From what I can tell it's ran by a SAHM and there are some really great deals on there. She does the work so we don't have to. I've never had a problem so far and I've had it on there a good 6 months or more.

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Ok Anonymous!!!! I am pushing for info!!!! Is this not a site for mothers to share and help each other? Wow!!!! Unbelievable!!!! I cant believe that even with something as simple as information there are people out there that are so stingy!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!! God bless you!!!!

theresamarie77

Comment by theresamarie77 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• angelThank you to all the good tips ladies!!!!! Hope you have wonderful holidays!!!!

theresamarie77

Comment by theresamarie77 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2012