32 weeks..

So0o0o ladies,
Im 32 weeks pregnant & my baby is weighing in at 34 weeks. She is above average in size & is already five pounds. : ]
So0o0o, this is why i have been having alot of pain and pressure & just uncomfortable.
Thanks to the ladies who helped me out through all my other questions lol...

PS -
Question is how much did your baby weight at 32 weeks & if they were above average, how much did they weigh at birth?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure how much he weighs...but my little guy was measuing 2 weeks ahead for a couple of weeks too. He's leveled off though. I'm kind of worried though because my daughter was born five days early and was 8 lbs. 5 oz. and never measured ahead lol. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! Good luck
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Mine weighed 6lbs about at 32 weeks. I'm 37 now and they said last week that he weighs about 8lbs. My OB says he will most likely weigh from 9-91/2 lbs if I go another 2 weeks. Pressure that late is normal. it's your baby coming down.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 7:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my middle son weighed in at almost 9 pounds around 35 wks- and then when he was born at 38 wks he was only just barely 8 pounds
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I honostly dont know how much my DD weighed at 32 weeks, probably not much as she was 6lbs 13oz when she was born. But I do know that I've heard people saying that the weight they get from the ultrasounds arn't always acurate. Hence why lovelyli217's son weighe more on the US then he did when he was born.
    Gaberielle

Answer by Gaberielle at 8:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009