Sex?

I am only 6 weeks but I have been crazy tired and on top of that I have no sex drive. My fiance is great, but I think he is getting a little frustrated. Does this sound like any of you? Has anyone else been sex drive free their entire pregnancy?
Thanks

babydunhamsmom

Asked by babydunhamsmom at 7:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was still very into sex in the first part of my pregnancy... it wasnt until i hit about 27 weeks or so that my sex drive went down, and now its just TOO uncomfortable to have sex... im 32 weeks pregnant....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you're only 6 weeks, give it a while. Things may change a little further along, I know I had no sex drive in the beginning but oddly toward the end I had a super sex drive. lol. I think it's different for everyone.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i had no sex drive in early pregnancy i was so tired and throwing up all the time i just wasnt in the mood give it time the first trimester is hard. Your sex drive will come back usually around the second trimester however for some not all it goes away again by the time you reach your third trimester. Im 29wks and sex just isnt comfortbale anymore no matter what postion it just isnt the same. good luck be patient.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Hey, me too! I am 4 weeks. :) I just want to sleeeep!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ya I haven't wanted sex since about the end of the first trimester. My husband is understanding but still complains LOL. I was put on restriction about 30 weeks so this helped my cause and he couldn't complain, but now since I'm 37 weeks they took me off of restriction... I've given in thinking well maybe it will put me into labor LOL.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 7:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i HATE sex when im pregnant, both pregnancies i was this way and my hubby and i have great sex but i can not stand even the thought of it when i am pregnant
    mamad86

Answer by mamad86 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Eh give him a hand job until your ready to play around. Get rid off all that sexual frustration he has lol.
    Anonymous

• hated it in the first trimester, couldn't live without it in the second both times around. With my daughter I was a sex crazed person all the way through the third trimester (my husband was telling me HE had a headahce lol), but with this baby I absolutly have no desire whatsoever (36 weeks). There are other ways to help him out without necessarily having to perform yourself (as anonymous suggested:) lol. Good luck and just wait and see!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• ok so im on my second pregnancy both i had no sex drive for almost the entire 1st trimester but after that it kicked in like crazy. every pregnancy is diff of course so i have heard of women not having sex drive at all the entire thing, but some women do it just depends
    Autumnleaves09

Answer by Autumnleaves09 at 10:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2009