So ive changed....

so last night while i was laying next to my bf(we dont live together we just spend the weekend at his house) he told me that ive changed and that im not fun anymore?? weve only been together for 5months and this actually really upset me! yes i have changed but when we got together i had a job a car and things were ok. now i lost my job my car bc i couldnt make payments, and now im haveing to collect tanif and food stamp which i dont want to do but i have two lil girls who depend on me. also im involved with dcs and a christian counselling organization that works with dcs. my point is that my life has changed drastically since weve gotten together so yes of course my mood and attitude have changed. the only positive thing in all this is my children are in good health and im starting collage in jan!! things are sooo crazy right now but things are getting better. im just hurt by what he said, do you think im taking this to personally??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Relationships

• I would honestly tell him that it's not only up to you to make his life fun. HE has to work at it too. He is a big boy and should be able to help you out. You have alot going on right now and if he can't man up and help you, then he doesn't deserve to be with you.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• dont get me wrong ladies he is a good guy he has bought my dd diapers wipes pedialyte..so he does help me but its like you said he isnt understanding my stress ..he just doesnt get it

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• The only reason I see he is saying this. Sense you do not live together and are not married is because he is thinking of dumping you/breaking up. If don't became "fun" soon. Did you tell him, life isn't always fun? How old is this guy. He sounds young, immature.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Woah, that is so early to be saying you have changed. After such a short time, 5 months you don't even know that person completely yet. I would actually take that as a red flag. It's not your job to entertain him and make sure he is having fun all the time, lol.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• louise were both young he is 25 and me just 21....i like him but if he decides to leave oh well it wont be the end of the world..im sure ill have another bf sometime in the future
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Really I think right now is not the time to be dating. Maybe take a break and concentrate on getting your life together.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• we got together b4 all this happened..this all happened very recentlly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2012