Why is it my husband wants a divorce but,

he needs me to notice him. If that makes sense. He's always primping and checking himself out right before he see's me. I see him standing next to his car doing it. He does it every time. He's knows I have moved on (it was an unhappy marriage but I stayed for my kid) and he says he has. so, why is the purpose of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Just for Fun

• An immature attempt to try to make you feel jealous & to boost his fragile ego.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:24 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I agree with 3libras. He is just trying to make you feel bad for "what you lost." Or, he could be trying to get another chance at you. Not necessarily to have a relationship with you, but just a chance to sleep with you and get his rocks off. It's not as easy to find a girl out there as some guys think. Either way, just ignore it. He'll eventually realize that it's not working and he will stop. Of course, it's also possible he is just a cocky jerk and thinks he is gods gift to every female. If that's the case, take it as a part of his personality and move on.

-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I agree with the other two.

He was ready to move on and that most likely has not changed. But, when he discovered that it was not the end of your world....you bruised his ego.

Remember there are great men out there looking for someone just like you!
    triplets2007

Answer by triplets2007 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I don't understand men. A friend of mine had her husband leave her. Then he calls the night of their wedding anniversary pissed because she didn't call him to wish him Happy Anniversary.

I think he just wants you do miss him.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Because you shared a life and had a baby. In the greater scheme of things your opinion of him still matters. My ex is the same way. He called to let me know his book was published. He even said what you think matters to me. He sent me the reviews. We have been divorced 12 years, he has a wife and two more kids. It just matters.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• So he wants the divorce? But he is acting like he wants you back? that's what it sounds to me.

Answer by louise2 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Maybe it has nothing to do with you, and he's just in love with himself?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Because he wants you to see what you "lost", he is an idiot
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2012