Why is it im so tired after a shower ?

Im like a month or two pregnant go for my first doctor appointment next Friday bsut every time I take a shower I feel so tired why is that ?

brittany1983

Asked by brittany1983 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy makes you super tired anyway, but here is a tip, just before you get out, blast yourself with cold water. As cold as you can stand. It will invigorate you and give you a burst of energy. :) Congrats on your pregnancy! May you and your child be blessed!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Mine usually wakes me up. That's why I take one every morning before work. I like the idea of turning it colder at the end, to help wake you up. And yes, the 1st trimester is pretty tiring. So it's probably the hormones most of all. Congrats!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• you are tired because you are freshly pregnant the first 4 months were rough for me
    take cooler showers, not super hot...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• That happened to me during my last pregnancy. I would feel tired and weak after a shower. I started taking cooler showers. It got better after the first trimester.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 8:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• thank you ladys
    brittany1983

Comment by brittany1983 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Dec. 12, 2012