Help me pls dhs involved

ok so we (me and to dd's and niece)almost got hit the other day and I said stupid mother fuckers as I was on my horn and today 3 yr old dd said motherfucker... Dhs was here when she said it my dhs worker said I would be recieving my report in about 3 weeks...what will hsppen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• They where called by hospital bc she was running across the wet kitchen floor and fell and broke her leg ( a hairline fracture)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• The hospital here is more cautious with kids injuries especially after baby Alissa guersney case
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Oh Lordy, you have more problems to worry about than swearing if they are investigating you for injury to child. Gl
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• .
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I am sure they will tell you to watch your mouth but really, I have neverheard of a case where they took a kid for swearing and how many times has she been injured, I am not aware of many calls to the home unless there are multiple visits to er or suspicious injury. ?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• This is second time in a month because she had a reall bad cold but it was viral...so it couldnt be cured
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• It's odd that you're more concerned about the swearing than you seem to be about the broken leg. Is she being abused?

The doctors saw something that made them concerned. And you've already had DFS involved with your family before this. DFS doesn't care about a bad cold; they care if you're not providing your child with proper medical care and/or they are being hurt while in your custody.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• No this is this is the first time I have been involved with dhs but 2nd time in er the first time was bc she had a cold virus that Cosby be taken care of by antibiotics and then this time bc we had a few visitors it's my friend with her dd andtwo d.s. And the kids split juice on kitchen floor so it was wet and I was going to clean it up when dd came running in to show me wat she drew for me which was scribbles on paper when she fell and I picked her u thinking she was crying due only to falling little did I know she had a hairline fracture and they were suspicious as to why I live ten minutes away but didn't get her in til after 20 mins bcz I put ice on it for swelling bc I thought it was sprained when I saw it swell up but then took her in cuz it started bruising ;( I feel so Druid now poor baby
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I am now doubting the story more than ever, they don't call CPS because of 20 minutes versus 10 minutes, the don't call them because of a hairline fracture. It would me my guess they asked your child how the injury happened, and didn't like the answer they got. I smell a big rat somewhere in all of this.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• all I can say is it does not take 3 weeks to close a case so they are looking for something, you will know in 3 weeks what they have decided. I would be prepared for some sort of intervention from them.
    Anonymous