Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do you get over your husband telling you he dosen't Love you. and tried to leave you in the gutter.

My husband cheated on me told me he doesn't love me. Walked over me when I was in the worst tears and pain. And I let him come back. (stoopid) he left again. Had me kicked out our house, called cps and the cops on me for no reason. Took our only car and left me broke.

I had to go to court for support and call his chain of command plus get him garnished. He tells me I'm a bad mom, when I have been the one taking care of our daughter alone for a 7 months while he acts like a teenager. I just hate how smug and passive aggressive he is. Totally making up lies about our past, saying he took care of our daughter alone for 5 years. He was deployed 3 of those five wth?

 He has lied on me and my mom who was letting use use her house for drop off and pick ups. He came to my house the other day banged and kicked my door. Then tried to come in. I had to call the cops.

He is behind on his payments and got a lawyer.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Relationships

Answers (9)
  • Let your attorney get him. Document everything he does & keep calling the police on him/get a restraining order.

    Answer by 3libras at 4:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • Thank you Ladies! Thank you for reading such a long post..

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • i would get a protective order against him. Sounds like he is military I would call his chain of command again.

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • The emotional wounds will heal in time but you have to know and remind yourself that he is the one that is the problem and you don't deserve this and you will move on and find happiness because you deserve it.

    Answer by HHx5 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • Get your own lawyer. ((hugs))

    Answer by Bmat at 6:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • I suppose you can't shoot him, so the best thing to do is leave him for the attorney and his commanding officer to carve up.

    Most importantly, you have to keep telling yourself that you are worth far more than he knows. You don't deserve any of the horrible things he has said and done to you. Even if you don't belive it, keep reminding yourself of that and some day it will ring true for you.

    And whatever you do, don't let him back in your life again!

    Answer by Ballad at 6:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • Get your own lawyer. And don't get hurt. GET MAD. He's lying, he's irresponsible and he's not worth even ONE tear.

    Answer by gdiamante at 6:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • Look I would call your states Child Support Enforcement and have them handle your child support. Call 211 and see if your state has case workers called Court Appointment Facilitators they help you fill out all paperwork. If the court grants spousal maintenance the Child Support Enforcement can also collect it as well as your child support. They can also enforce medical insurance payments. CSE will also handle all modifications to support in the future free of charge. Good luck to you. 211 can also help you find other supportive services like Section 8 Housing, counseling, child care, job training, furniture, food banks.

    Answer by booklover545 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

  • Thank you BookLover.. I'm getting the money in full now, and the Department of child enforcement sent us to court for a back support (show cause) hearing. They also put in for him to be garnished at %65 most allowed by Military. So I'm on the right track.I went to his command and they made him pay me what couldn't be garnished soldiers are protected by the soldiers sailors act.


    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.