Cramps and aches.

Ok so my "ovulation" date was supposedly yesterday the 30th. At 12:30am Friday morning my husband and me had intercourse and he got off in me. Now all yesterday and today I have been cramping and having these mild pinching pains. All in my uterus. I know you all can NOT tell me if I conceived or not but I'm just curious to know. Has anyone else had pains like this? Feels like the beginings of a period??.... Ugh! And a sharp pain down the front of my uterus to about where my cervix would be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Pregnancy

• That doesn't sound good. I'd call a gyno to find out :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• it could be your period coming
    could be cyst

Wait a week, if no period take a pregnancy test. I got cramp like periods when I first found out I was pregnant
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• you wouldn't have conception pain this quickly. The egg isn't even in the uterus yet. SIGH.......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• "Some women can feel a bit of pain or aching near the ovaries during ovulation called mittelschmerz, which means "middle pain" in German"

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/understandingovulation.html

Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I'm no expert but I don't think you'd have pains simply from conception...I highly doubt that you can feel the sperm wiggling its way into your egg.
    Some women experience spotting or mild cramps during implantation of the fertilized egg into the uterus, but implantation of a fertilized egg generally happens 6-10 days after ovulation.
    Good luck to you though! Waiting is the hardest part, but really, you just have to wait AT LEAST until the day you are supposed to start your period to get an accurate test result.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2012