Overreacting? Kinda pissed right now adult content

So as most of you know, kids are with dad this weekend, his visits have to be supervised and we both agreed his mother has to be the supervisor. Just got off the phone with his mom, and she told me the kids are in the car with him on their way to a family party. I asked who is with them and its his sister. Okay what the fuck? It's their first weekend and they're already fucking up? I don't know how far the party is and it doesn't matter that she will eventually be there too. What matters is she's not supervising like we all agreed.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Relationships

• Then I hope they enjoyed themselves, b/c it would be a LOOOONNNGG time before it happened again! I don't blame you at all for being upset. I would demand that they check in w/ you tonite as well as tomorrow morning. GL!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I would document, call his mom back and find out where they (dont tell her why ) are and go get them. They broke the terms of visitation BUT take the cops with you
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• They broke the terms of visitation BUT take the cops with you

This.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• The thing is it hasn't been finalized by the court yet, but neither has any sort of visitation agreement. He had court ordered supervision til this November, and now were getting divorced and are going to stipulate in our parenting plan that his mother needs to supervise, it just hasn't been ordered yet. But the whole point of this is to start our parenting plan and still fucking follow it anyways and they're not!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I'm guessing I have no grounds to call the police since the prior court ordered supervision just ended and the upcoming one hasn't been finalized yet?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• okay if there is no plan in place right now, they are not doing anything wrong. If there is no PLAN in place why did you trust him to follow a would be plan and let him have the kids at all? I am so confused by all of this?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I figured his mother, who does not want him back in jail, would follow the plan because once our case goes before the judge and he sees the prior supervision order plus his record he will order supervision again, plus my attorney advised me to follow our parenting plan which states he gets them every other weekend supervised with his mom
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• no you dont, sorry your dealing with all this but until something is in place dont let them go again?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Well without anything in place wouldn't he have just as much right to call the cops on me if I refuse to let them go over there?
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I would call your attorney and let him know that this wont be happening again and why
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2012