what veggies?

the enzymes in my liver are low...whats the best veggies to eat?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 7:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Health

• Take Milk Thistle. My brother has HepC and was in a horrible accident and put on multiple high doses of pain meds. I put him on MT.....the doctors were amazed. He had been having regular enzyme testing all along, and this was amazing to all.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• What you should eat depends on why the liver enzymes are low. Find out WHY the enzyme levels are low and the doctors can then give you an idea of what you can do to increase them. Good luck. There are so many reasons why the levels could be low, and you really need to find out the cause. If you do know the cause, the doctor should be telling you what to change in your diet.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009