LIPOZENE - Have you heard of it or tried it??

This commercial is ALWAYS on.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Health

• I looked the product up on some Internet site that claimed to have independent reviews, and the site said you'd get the same effect from drinking plenty of water and eating a few bran muffins a week, for a much higher price. I'm skeptical of a pill that claims to speed weight loss without a person having to change her diet or do any exercise. I can't remember the site I looked on, but maybe the reviews weren't so great anyway because I tried the leading recommendation, Aspire Weight Loss, with absolutely no results.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:56 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I have heard of it but never tried it.

Supposedly all natural, no caffine, take 2 tablets before a meal and it turns into a gelatinous which in turn makes you feel full.

Anything that isn't approved by the FDA, I look at as suspicious. Drinking a full glass of water before a meal gives you the same effect without taking chances.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• That woman in the commercials has a very annoying voice and hair. Therefore I will never try it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• that commercial was on every commercial yesterday I had to keep changing the Chanel!!! I do not buy it myself.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2012