I'm a sleep spitter.

One of those things you don't go around telling people.

I spit in my sleep. I mean full on. Loogeys the size of texas. Took a nap awhile ago and while half in half out i spit. Right on my pillow.

I raised my head and spit, then i laid back down in it. The hell lol

I do this often. I remember doing it. I am somewhat aware that I am doing it. But it isn't until I have laid down in the spit that I wake up and go, " the hell did I just do?"

Dh of course is grossed out. Oh well. He farts in his sleep but he doesn't hear my mouth about it.

The other things: I bed wet too. Now I usually do it when I'm pregnant. I'll dream i'm going pee and wouldn't you know it...i peed my damn self.

But it does happen outside of pregnancy. Most recently about a month ago. I remember dreaming that I had to go BAD. I ran to the pot, sat down and let out a huge sigh of relief..... give my brain a few minutes and I wake up in a bed of pee.

Anyone else out there do this crap?

BTW: I was a bed wetter as a child and I hear you never truly grow out of it.

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 11:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2012 in Health

• LMAO 4! I give you credit for not going anon on this one!

I don't do any of the above, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Okay seriously that is the craziest shit I have heard in a long time and O have heard so crazy shit! Now, NO I dont do any of that.

have you talked to a doctor about the spitting? That really has me perplexed, I so have to google this!

Like PMS I give you props for usig your SN on this one!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Although I hate that I do the bed wetting things, I think the spitting this is wierd, but hilarious.

Sometimes I wish dh would walk by at the exact moment that I do...or be right in my face.. BAM! lol
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• My doc said that I might be "over salivating" can't remember the exact word he used.

The bed wetting thing I told him about too. He was the one that said bed wetter never really grow out of it. To do the same things I did as a child.

Avoid drinking a few hours before bed...try to go before I lay down. None of that helps.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• LOL! Your DH would freak!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• I have never spit in my sleep before...drooled, yes.

And I have also not wet the bed for as long as I can remember BUT I do have dreams in which I'm using the bathroom and I usually wake up in a half panic checking myself to make sure I didn't actually go.

Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 11:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2012

• Okay the spitting wehn hubs walks by is okay!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• He would shriek like a girl I know he would.... Oh man I can see it lol
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Spitting, no, but once in a while , yeah- you have that dream where you are on the pot, and it feels so good, and then you wake up like "HOLY SHIT IM PEEING!"
    Hubby has done it once in a while too.... LOL He was SO sorry he had to wake me up and tell me he had to change the sheets!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• 4xs you are awesome btw for just up and posting some crazy personal stuff. lol.

Anyway, my DH clears his throat in his sleep like he is going to hawk the most major loogie ever, but he doesn't actually spit. It's noisy and gross and he does it only when he's stressed. Weird. As far as the bed wetting thing, aren't there bladder control pills that might help? Could all of this be stress related?
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2012