What is the difference between the almighty father and his son jesus

faraci.c

Asked by faraci.c at 6:11 AM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Religious Debate

• One is the father the other is the son
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Both are imaginary!! I win! I win!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 6:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• lol at witchqueen!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• one has experienced human form? or is this a joke/riddle...whats the punchline?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Say,"He is ALLAH, the one and unique. ALLAH, Who is in need of none and of Whom all are in need. he neither begot any nor was He begotten and none is comparable to Him.
    The people said, "How shall we talk to him, who is but an infant in the cradle. Whereupon the child spoke out, " I am a servant of ALLAH . He has given me the Book and He has appointed me a Prophet, and He has made me blessed wherever I may be. He has enjoined upon me to offer Salat and give Zakat so long as i shall live. He has made me dutiful to my mother and He has not made me oppressive and hard -hearted. Peace be upon me and on the day I was born and peace shall be on me on the day I die and on the day I am raised to life.
    This is Jesus, The son of Mary and this is the truth about him concerning which they are in doubt. It does not behove ALLAH to begot a son for He is far above this. When He decrees a thing, He only says "Be'" and it comes into being.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 10:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2012