Stressed and can't take it anymore

I haven't eaten in three days,gotten 8 hours of sleep in that time frame,read so many terifying things about dcfs taking children out of homes. I'm really angry that they couldn't tell us what the situation is. My poor girl is still sitting in juvi jail because they said what she told them needs an investigation,and they want to make sure she is okay to come home.
They do nothing but stress families out who don't deserve to be stressed out.
I hope that maybe some moms here that have been in my shoes and can relate can help me find some comfort and maybe help this knot in my stomach go away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Dec. 2, 2012 in General Parenting

• hugs

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I haven't been in that situation. I am sorry. Is it possible to contact a family attorney at talk to him?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:59 AM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I can't afford an attorney,an dI read that many of them will hurt more than help the family,because most judges and attorneys are afraid of them. They are literally really aweful to work with (dcfs)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• They are investigating us bcz my dd fell and broke her leg :(
    Anonymous

• I dont know your circumstances but this sounds a little off. Why is your dd in juvie and not in foster care while things are investigated? But the advice of a lawyer is right. If DCFS takes this before a judge you need to ask for a lawyer to be appointed for you. They cant act without a judges authority and you must have representation!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• She was arrested here at her home for disorderly conduct,and a couple minor offenses,according to the judge. She would've been able to come home that morning a few days ago,but for whatever reason they told the judge they wouldn't release her till they see that she is safe.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I'm really still very confused as to why she wasn't transferred from JD to a foster home. It just seems....weird. And I completely agree with Nimue; have an attorney appointed to you.

Something else is going on here. I'm not totally coming down on the side of DCFS but I'm confused as to why they would keep her incarcerated. Has she even been charged with anything, formally? Has she been before a judge?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I NEED MORE INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER BEING IN JUVINILE DETENTION, BEFORE I CAN GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT.
    jesusfreak7

Answer by jesusfreak7 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I'm sorry and I hope she will be with you very soon. I know its hard to be in a mess with the courts and stuff. I know it will get better t
    Trust me.
    mommy201087

Answer by mommy201087 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2012