This Is bullshit I'm tired of it!!! adult content

I wish my brother was home instead of overseas! I miss having someone who understands me! I wanna see my brother be home happy and safe fore Christmas but everytime I get my hopes up some way some how they always get shot down. I'm tired of my niece not having a dad here to hold hug kiss and talk to her. I am raising her for him and it's so hard bc when I think of him and look at her there are times I wonder will she ever be lucky enough as to meet him??? I miss him and it's so hard without him especially after my moms death ;,( I'm trying so hard to be strong for these babies and my self but it's so damn hard plus we can't skype right now ugh I'm sooo mad andvhurt and stressed and just so damn done!!!! God give me strength to go on and be happy and just watch over my brother and erasure him he's much so loved and missed dearly by all!!!

mamide02ninas

Asked by mamide02ninas at 1:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Military

• So sorry! Hugs, mama! I have family in the military too... and a grandson Ive never seen bc of it... so I know a little of what you feel! Stay focused on the day your brother will walk in the door! IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Im sorry he is deployed, you obviously love him very much. Where is mom? Anyways, I cant imagine your fears while raising his child and wondering such things as if she will ever see him. Prayers he returns home soon
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Hugs...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• hugs

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 2:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• It just makes me so mad bc one of my bros is a dead beat dad who is a cheater and my other brother who is amazing don't even ve the chance to support his own dd
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Hugs.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• How do you think he feels? My DH was in Iraq for 15 months when he had to go. It was touch to deal with. It was a very long 15 months.
    Military saying "suck it up and drive on".

Answer by louise2 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

The good thing here is that no matter what, one little girl will always be able to be proud of the sacrifices that her Dad, you and she have made for this country, and I for one am grateful. Thank you and I wish you strength and peace.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Where is the girl's mom at? Do you keep her even when her dad is not deployed?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• *hugs*
    3boysmommaNY

Answer by 3boysmommaNY at 11:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2013