Which is the worst Christmas/Holiday song ever?

For me it's a toss up between the Christmas Shoes, the tragic tale of a boy who goes around scamming people out of shoes so he can sell them on Ebay, causing millions of people around the country to burst into tears while driving or at work.  The song is dangerous (I strongly advise you NOT to click that link)

or the John Denver classic about a father with a substance abuse problem, Please, Daddy, Don't Get Drunk This Christmas

What's yours?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Yeah... those two suck but for me its Santa Baby... that song just makes me squirm inside. You might as well just add the lyrics, "and I dont have a brain in my head!" Lol
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• "and I dont have a brain in my head!"

And I can hear it in the right cadence and in Madonna's voice, too.. Perfect!
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I know! Lol! Ha ha! Its nauseating..... :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer.

Cute the first 109234289374098710928347102938471234 times I heard it. Now it makes me stabby
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I always hated 'The Little Drummer Boy'...a close second is 'Do they Know Its Christmas?', or whatever the title is. Nothing like a bunch od rich celebrity 'artists' singing about the poor and hungry.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Last Christmas by Wham. Sickening.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 3:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Yeah so not a fan of that christmas shoes song... at all!!! Here is another bad one.... Ding Fries are Done

One if my favorite song is this one.... http://youtu.be/KHRaP4LPCaU (don't play with the kids around!!!!) LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• OMG.... I have to stop dropping letters when I type... I sound like a fool!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Any Christmas song that is being barked out by dogs. They make me want to yell, "Go lay down!"
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 3:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I have never liked Little Drummer Boy - I have never heard a version I liked at all and that one with Bowie is horrid

I'm not sure what those two are you mentioned-but they sound awful!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2012