Thats it! I'm done! Packing my stuff

Dh and I have always had problems in our marriage let me say that. He had a habit of accusing me of things. I have always told him that unless you want me to do it....don't accuse me of anything.

Anyway...not even 30 minutes ago, dh opened my wallet to take some cash. Normal for us.

Out of nowhere I hear, " See I know I'm not tripping. No good bitch. You been stashing my fucking money."

I'm sitting down in the bed and I'm like, " Who is he talking to?" I mean I had no clue he was talking to me. Why would he be?

I come out of the room and he says to me: This! This is a fucking receipt from bank of america. We don't have no fucking account with them, but obviously you do. Lying fucking bitch. Been stealing my money."

I stood there because I couldn't for the life of me believe this man didn't see on the receipt that it says ATM withdrawal. Better yet, you can call or go online and see the withdrawal from your account.

Mind you I said all this to him. His response, " It says from checking. I'm not fucking stupid. We don't have a checking account with bank of america. You really gonnna try and stand there and tell me this is from out bank. Just admit the shit. You been stealing my money."

Stealing YOUR money?! You wouldn't have that damn job if it wasn't for me. But hey he always seems to FORGET that.

I'm done ladies. He does this crap on a weekly basis. Accuse me of something. Anything. I can't live like that. Then he likes to call and say, " I'm sorry.You know I don't think before I speak."

Nope. I'm good. I'm actually smiling as I type this. Doing a little dance because you know what.....I'd rather struggle on my own than to be married to this situation. NEXT!

Anyway, I needed to get that out. Happy Sunday Folks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Relationships

• Sorry for that crap, but I feel it's your right to walk away if you don't want to deal with that crap. That crap is annoying, immature, and depressing. Good luck to you!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 4:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• WTF! Is he insecure or guilty of something himself!

My DH Ever call me a bitch and a thief, it'll be the last time!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• See, I wouldn't be walking out. It would be him standing on the lawn while I throw his stuff out the door at his head (or other sensitive body parts!). I mean, yeah, my husband and I have problems, but I would NEVER sit back and walk away with him talking to me like that. He would learn that a MAN does NOT talk to a woman llike that, ever. Even if he isn't smart enough to think before he speaks!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• The man doesnt realize you can withdraw money from any acct at any bank? Then calls you filthy, degrading names? Beyond lame. I agree with spirit. Unpack your stuff and throw his to thecurb!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Good luck to you. Whatever you do, don't change your mind. You don't need that s**t.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Situations like this is why I stay single! I don't have headaches dealing with that sort of stuff anymore. Good for you that you saw the light!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I'd probably sterilize him before leaving. He's too stupid to be allowed to reproduce. Good for you for getting out.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Good luck and stay strong you don't need to be treated that way he is an insecure idiot

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• If he always spoke to you like this, you should have left years ago.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I'd leave as well if I had to deal with that.
    Babicakes24

Answer by Babicakes24 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2012