Can u believe my wrinkles are fading?

i am only 26, which i know is young but for the last 3 years i had gone into a bad habit of drinking a can of energy drink every day......and recently realised that i was getting wrinkles around my eyes when i laughed.................anyways these last couple of days i stopped the energy drinks cold turkey but have instead turned to a cup of coffee in the mornings in the morning and have seen a reduction in the wrinkles.......has anyone else aslo experienced anything like this or tried anything with wrinkles and seen results so soon?

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Not me and I have a few. I drink coffee and it hasn't taken mine away.

Maybe I'm drinking the wrong brand.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• that's called dehydration

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• oh no no sorry i didnt mean that the coffee is reducing the wrinkles....i meant that cutting the energy drink has, it was the energy drink that was causing the wrinkles
    fay101

Comment by fay101 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2012