I'm opening a boutique and I need some help picking a cute, catchy name!

My boutique is going to have a little bit of everything. We are going to have home decor, personalized items,jewelry, gift items and children's items such as clothes, bows & shoes. I want a cute, catchy, southern or country kind of name but I am open to all suggestions. Some of the boutiques around me have names like Camo Cowgirl, Turquoise Firefly or Pink Chandelier. I want something that is cute & will catch attention like those names...HELP!!!!!!!

Amber319

Asked by Amber319 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Shopping

• ^^ i like Ambers attic better then i like any of those other store names you said people already had.. Id shop there. lol
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Baubles and Bows.

Good luck to you. Oh, and I like Amber's Attic as well.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Where do you live? I've always thought of Savannah as the most southern name I know.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I live in Texas, close to Fort Worth.
    Amber319

Comment by Amber319 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2012