what do you think?

my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 3 years and have a 2 month old baby and he still has his ex girlfreinds numbers in his phone and still talks to some of them... he says he would never do anything with them and has no feelings for them and that im the only one for him... what do you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• bull shit! hes lying... trust me, they all say that!
    Anonymous

• I wish I could speak higher of myself and say I wouldn't have an issue with it but I know it would upset me too.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 7:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I don't see why he has their numbers still. Definitely seems fishy to me.

You're in a committed relationship - ask him to delete them and stop talking to them. If he has a problem doing that, then something is probably up.
    Anonymous

• I'd be inclined to believe him, but I'd ask that he not see them unless I was there, too.

Answer by Bmat at 7:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yeah well my boyfriend has his ex gf's number on his phone and i can't stand her and then he has pictures of him and her kissing in his wallet it made me so mad one time i hid the pictures on him. He stopped talking to me for a while but i didn't care if you don't want to move on then why be with me you know?? he still has them in there and we are having a baby in May it sucks because i don't know what to do about it.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• That doesn't bother you? How long have you known about this? I'd be pissed. There is no reason he needs to talk to his ex's unless he still has a friendship that YOU know about or if he has kids with them.
    Anonymous

• IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IT ISNT TRUE. THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE. HE DOESNT NEED THE NAMES AND NUMBERS OF EXS IF HE PLANS ON STAYING WITH U. HE HAS ANOTHER AGENDA. TALK TO HIM AND C IF HE WILL ADMIT TO U THAT HE IS NOT PLANING ON A PERMANENT RELATIONSHIP WITH U AND THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE STORED INFO. U DIDNT SAY HOW OLD U R. EVEN THOUGH U HAVE A CHILD IF U R YOUNG, FOREVER SEEMS IS A LONG TIME TO B FAITHFUL TO THE SAME PERSON, ESPECIALLY IF U R TEENAGERS, WHO PROBABLY LACK THE MATURITY TO MAKE A COMMITMENT OF THIS KIND AND STICK TO IT. IF IT DOEANT MAKE SENSE IT JUST ISNT TRUE. IT WORKS FOR MOST SITUATIONS.GL
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• ok, there is nothing wrong if he still has their numbers and is talkin to them. Perhaps they are acctually friends. Now, if for any reason u know or think that u can't trust him, then fine tell him to get rid of the number, but its ur mans choice who he is friends with. I am sure that u still talk to ur exes right? if not ok, but i bet the girls on here that are tellin u these comments still talk to theirs. its the same idea. you can control his life and friends, that will make u lose him. give the guy a chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i meant to say cant control his life and friends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009