could i be pregant? a little TMI.

well. me and my boyfriend(now ex) were having sex and i guess the condom was way too small so when we went to switch positions it came off in me. and he told me he had already come in it, and i pulld it out tip first by accident. I immediately ran into the shower to wash off but later on i had the feeling like i had my period, like when all the blood is coming out, and i went to wipe myself and it was his come leaking out of me still. do you think its possible that im pregant
?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could definitely be pregnant. Would you say that it was about 2 weeks before or after your period or was it right before or right after? If it was near the middle of your cycle it is more likely that you got pregnant.
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yes, you could be PREGNANT.
    Anonymous

• It is possible that you could be pregnant. If any sperm gets inside of you it is always a possibility.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 7:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i think you could def become preg. but i have had my SO come inside me a few times this month and im not pg
    Anonymous

• it was two weeks before i was supposed to get my period. well not even. like a week and maybe a couple days....
    Anonymous