What gift are you hoping to get this year? ( maybe even secretly!)

Im sooooo hoping my son, dil and new grandbaby are able to get a flight home from their air base in Japan so I can finally hold my new grandson! I keep telling them I understand if they cant make it ( cuz I do ) but man, oh man, I hope they make it! Thats all I want!

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Holidays

• I would really like a tattoo for my Grandma Frances. She died this year and I would love to have a small tattoo to remind me to be more like her everyday.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I'm going to Phx after Christmas to visit my sister and other family and friends (almost all my friends are there)
    I just want us to have a nice and safe trip. Basically that's all I want and hubby is letting me go *he has no family or friends there and has to work- I grew up there and her grew up in California
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• For me, an Amazon gift card or a new piercing or tattoo. DD already has the gifts I was hoping she would get (family visited from another state and gave her her presents early).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I would love to get pregnant on Christmas and carry to term. It won't happen, but I wish it would.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• A camera.. that would be awesome
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I want my 12 year old son home for Christmas. His dad & I have been divorced for 10 years and every year my son is with him Christmas eve and home on Christmas. Lately he has been fighting with me, so he told my son he has to spend Christmas at his house. According to our court papers we should be alternating years, but never have. He is sad and doesn't want to miss Christmas at home.

txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• New computer and Cuisinart Popcorn Popper.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2012