Does your DH/SO get excited to buy you Holiday gifts?

Mine is out shopping right now. He is a freak about it!! That's why I have been on CM all day, asking all these Holiday questions. Im distracting myself from DH teasing me via text about all the awesome presents he's buying me... It's either that or figure out how to stalk someone via gps on their Iphone so I'll know exactly what store he is at!! LOL

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Shopping

• My dh is great at keeping secrets. I never know when he finds the time to buy my presents!

Answer by missanc at 9:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• No, we've never really done that. You have fun and enjoy it though!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• not really-he is not a shopper for anything but electronics and even then-he kinda just goes- gets what he wants and comes home

he told me he looked for something for me the other night online (he works nights so is up all night on days off) and said he didn't find anything. Usually, I will make a list on his ebay and then he can just go pick things from that
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• No. I am really hard to shop for and when he does buy something he spends way more than I would dream of spending.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• He does get excited, which is funny because I don't really want anything. But then, I always get excited to buy him things, too.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Nah. We don't do gifts for each other. We go shopping with each other and just buy what we want and what the kids want all in one trip LOL.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• We mostly buy for kids and one household item we need.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• No, he never shops. I think it will be a gift card ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2012