Im divorcing my husband what is a great way to do it? bust his windows? lol

Im divorcing my hubby because after so many years i have known him and been with im i never knew his friends would influence him on cheating on me. my son is due next month perhaps earlier. i found messages in his phone from a teenager shes only 18 years old. she graduated this year but they didnt go to the same school. i was trying to figure out where he was late at night but i thought to myself he was working overtime like he always does at his job. i put my trust in him. im only 19 i will be 20 in a couple more days and he will be 22 in a couple of more days also. im disgusted and i am pissed off and her family is adding him on facebook but i didnt know anything about it because its too silent...i asked him who was it he admitted to it so he had no reason to lie. i got married at the age of 16 and i regret it right now im crying my eyes out the little girl is staying with her parents still and her friend age groups start from 16 and she in the army just now going to college smdh idk what to do im hurting why do older guys like young girls? i have my own apartment...own car...working two jobs...and then school...do anyone know how hard that is!!!?i dont wanna stress with my child

Babygurlbeauty

Asked by Babygurlbeauty at 8:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Relationships

Level 5 (-766 Credits)
  • Well, getting back at anyone like you suggest could land you in jail. So why don't we act like a grown up, go to a lawyer, file divorce papers, move out and move on with your life.
    Armymom134

Answer by Armymom134 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• i was just being dramatic and im not dramatic i didnt mean that really and the house is in my name :)
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• i meant sarcastic*
    Babygurlbeauty

• It sounds like you can have everything handled on your own. The house is in your name, you have 2 jobs, and your own stuff! He doesn't deserve you, you will be better off without him. One day he will realize how bad he messed up. Good luck. :)
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 8:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I agree...sounds like you're doing very well for yourself. And let me tell you, as a 28 year old, DO NOT be getting down on yourself because your a-hole husband is going after an 18 year old. You are still VERY YOUNG and you have tons of time to find a real man who will respect you and treat you well and love you and NOT CHEAT ON YOU.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 8:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• the age is getting to me...18years old!! she just turned 18 what the hell can she do for you lol them relationships dont last long any dam way....ooo he comes back ALWAYS but i gotta do what i have to for my son and me...i should throw his shit outside
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• just throwing this out there, his friends can tinfulence his cheating, he wanted to
    The End
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• exactly ^ and girl his friends can get his ass to do anything because they think he a punk if he dont do it
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Well, I pushed my ex husbands car in a lake...felt great too! No regrets!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• All I gotta say is if you take him back, he's gonna think he can do it again because he already got away with it once, so why not? You're young, there's plenty of GOOD guys out there that won't ever cheat!
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 9:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2012