Marijuana. This has more than likely been asked already

It's illegal where I am. However,

How many of you would roll one up if you could? If it were decriminalized would you risk that possible fine?

Not trying to be a troll or spark up some big debate. In all honesty I would if I could. However I am not willing to risk my freedom for it.

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 9:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Just for Fun

• not I...I don't really like it- kinda makes me more self conscious than I already am and that is a bad thing! Havn't touched it in like 20 yrs
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Nope. Tried it in college. Couldn't figure out what everyone was so excited about. Was extremely underwhelmed.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I had a friend who didn't like it. She said she always became super paranoid. Never had that issue. I was always giggly and mellow. As I got older and had kiddies I stopped smoking. Didn't want to be passed out sleep with little ones about and the " you can go to jail" part really started hitting me lol
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I wouldn't. . Where I live medical marijuana is legal, and I could get it for my insomnia. Sometimes I get tempted but it's just not something I have any interest in now. I used to enjoy it when I was younger, but it's lost any appeal for me.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I wouldn't use it if it weren't for my medical need. It has no appeal for me outside of bringing down the pressure in my eyes so I don't get mind-numbing headaches.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• If I still had cluster migraines like I did in my 20's I'd probably try it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Meh. I spent a good deal of my twenties smoking it and just grew out of it. I can't say I care if anyone else does it, just not in my house or anywhere near my kids. I don't feel you can be on your game enough on it to be around kids. Although, my kids would probably LOVE to have a happy stoned cookie eating mom. lol
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Not me. I'll take a gin and tonic though
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• LoL cookie eating mom.
    4xsthetrouble

Comment by 4xsthetrouble (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I would. And did up until just recently. In MN it's just a ticket if you got caught so no biggie. I just can't afford it anymore, to be honest
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2012