How often in your life

Do you spend lengthy amounts of time in environments where every single person present absolutely adores you? Not a single co-worker has a disagreement over how you do your job, not a single extended family member who won't kiss your ass from the moment you walk in the door, not one cashier in a bad mood who doesn't give you a pleasant smile and offer to help you with your bags?

When it doesn't happen irl, why do so many people expect everyone to love and agree with them on the internet?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Duh, ever day!!! Okay not really adn I ponder that same question daily
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• You mean everyone here doesn't adore me?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Actually in real life it happens more often than not. It helps to smile. People can't be mad at you when you smile. Unless you have one of those creepy psychotic smiles that never seem to move like those girls that never grew out of their "beauty pageant" stage, or the mean girl obnoxious "you're a bitch" smiles.....but if you smile, a genuine, innocent smile, people will fall over themselves for you.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I don't expect anyone to adore me, on the Net or in real life. But I come on CM to have a good time. I appreciate answers that make me laugh or make me think, not answers that hurt my feelings or antagonize me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I'm with Kristi. However, I don't ever expect it anywhere.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• never...except here ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• *I lied- even people here have has issues with me a time or two
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Most people are pleasant to me IRL and on the net. That is not to say I like everyone or everyone likes me or agrees with me. Life isn't without conflict, what matters most is how you handle it.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• Adoration is over rated
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

•   Who doesn't adore me?

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2012