So what happens if you get stuck?

There's a new infomercial for one of those inverted exercise boards - the kind where you strap in your ankles and the board spins down so you're hanging upside down to do sit ups or stretch your spine out, etc. Has anyone used one? How do you get out if you're too fatigued to pull yourself back up again?

Every time I see the commercial, I get images of people trying one for the first time and being stuck there until someone comes home to help them out.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• LoL I'm surprised we haven't heard of any tragic deaths caused by one of those things yet. At least I haven't, but I've been waiting for a while.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 10:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• LOL. Good question.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• I tried one at someone's house and didnt like it at all. I might have gotten stuck if others hadn't been there to help tip me back up. I think there's supposed to be a quick release of some kind, although dropping on your head doesn't sound too much better than getting stuck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• No kidding! that contraption looks scary
    I think I'll stick with what I do ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2012

• The only one Ive ever tried was pretty easy to grab ahold of the supporting upright and swing yourself back around. You could sorta walk yourself up with your hands until your weight pulled you around
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 2, 2012