What's the deal?

Why do so many women seem to see cheating everywhere? I mean, honestly, it's like the are looking for a reason to use that word. I get that some women have been cheated on and took it badly. But, if you are taking cheating so badly that you feel that every other male on the face of the planet will do it, perhaps it is time you started batting for the other team. I mean, really?

The reason I bring this up is because I was recently accused of cheating with a long time friend of mine (and my husbands) simply because I started taking walks! True, my route takes me right past his house, but come on! Either the person accusing me is really paranoid, or I come off as a bigger slut then I thought. lol

-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Just for Fun

• In cases like that, someone not directly involved, they're probably talking about what they want to do, ago project it on you
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Maybe you need a new circle of friends if everyone around you is cheating. I don't know anyone who is doing that. I only know of 2 in my lifetime who cheated, but both women were in abusive relationships & saw an escape route & took it. If you are being falsely accused, then I agree w/ NP, he's projecting his guilt onto you. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Oh, I don't see cheating everywhere. I know there are men that cheat, just as I know there are men who don't. And of course there are women that cheat as well. Not everyone I know is a lying, cheating a-hole.

It was actually the guys (soon to be) ex mil that was doing the accusing and she lives right in front of him. So, everytime I would walk past, she would tell her daughter that I was going through to see my friend when I wasn't. Come to find out though, she (the daughter/soon to be ex wife) had been having an online affair for going on 2 years. Interesting how that turned out, isn't it?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Comment by spiritguide_23 (original poster) at 8:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2012