Do anyone believe in karma? i really hope you do

many of us females experience it so much...when you do a person so wrong whatever you have going on next trying to make it right will end up wrong...anyone agree with me? many people think they can treat somone or talk to someone any type of way but when silence comes you experience karma when the person u did wrong right?

Babygurlbeauty

Asked by Babygurlbeauty at 1:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Just for Fun

Level 5 (-766 Credits)
  • That's not Karma, that's natural consequences of actions. Karma isn't that shallow.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• well thats an even better answer thank you :)
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I think Karma is out there. Some call it Karma, or the Golden Rule, either way, it is important to be kind to others. I will go one step farther & say we should be kind to others b/c it is the right thing to do, not b/c you are afraid of Karma.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I think the universe is indifferent.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 8:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I believe in Karma. I don't understand how you think it works though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• This isn't Karma at all. Read up on it.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Yeah, I believe in it, like yin-yang. Though what you discuss is just as NotPanicking said: that's a consequence of what occurred.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 10:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Interesting reading. Thanks meooma.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• You know you could've just posted the link outright instead of copy/pasting it all and giving any indication you know anything about Buddhism or what the Buddha taught.
    As for the OP I have no idea what you are talking about but it's not Karma
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2012

• While that is an interesting read, it really only skims the surface of Karma. For instance, do you mean Karma in Hinduism?  Or Buddhism?  Or, perhaps, Sikhism?  They're all fundamentally different interpretations.  Or how about Jainism and pudgala for a really different perspective?

In my opinion, the philosophy of Karma has been diluted and, to a certain extent, hijacked.  It's not something that behaves in a predicatable manner where "if I do this, the result will be this".   I stand by my earlier suggestion to apply yourself to research and study if you want to be better aware of Karma and how it may apply to your life here.

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2012