Do you think it's bad to feed my toddler hard boiled egg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• no i dont think so.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Not at all. My daughter just truned 2 and she has been eating and loving them since she was around 1 or so. Her docs say they are great for her.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I was told that I could start feeding my son eggs at his 9 month check up. He loves eggs, which is good because he doesn't really like meat, so at least this way he is getting his protein.
    KimberlySnipes

Answer by KimberlySnipes at 8:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Not at all. As long as it is not a choking hazard (cut it up), eggs are fine for toddlers.
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 11:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my daughter looooves scrambled eggs and I make egg salad often! If they eat it and it's not junk-- thank your lucky stars!!!
    downspiral00

Answer by downspiral00 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Eggs are good for toddlers. Like any other person you have to limit their egg intake because of the cholesterol but aside from that they're a good source of protein, vitamins B A D and E, and iodine (required for bone health) and zinc (for healing and infection fighting)

I personally hate eggs, lol. I think they're disgusting but my daughter has them occasionally for breakfast (even though the smell makes me yak)
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 8:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2009