HAS THIS EVER HAPPEND TO YOU?

I KNOW I MAY SOUND CRAZY BUT THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPEND TO ME ... I HAD A DREAM THAT I HAD LOST MY BABY @ 5 MONTHS PREGNANT.. AND I WASNT PREGNANT AT THE TIME.. A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THAT DREAM I FOUNDOUT I WAS PREGNANT AND THEN A COUPLE WEEKS LATER I WAS 9 WEEKS PREGNANT I WAS ASLEEP AND WHEN I WOKE UP I HAD SEEN THIS REALLY REALLY BRIGHT LIGHT IN MY HALL WAY I WAS SOO TERRIFIED I STARTED FREAKING OUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS.. BUT ON FEB 6TH I HAD AN ULTRASOUND AND THEY SAID MY BABY HAD STOPPED GROWING WICH I DID MISCARRIED THAT SPRIT HAS TOOKEN MY LIL ANGEL S HAS ANYONE EXPERINCED ANYTHING LIKE THIS? AND YES YOU MAY THINK ITS CRAZY BUT IT IS THE TRUTH

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG! You are not crazy. I lost my first one. It was sooo hard on me. One night I woke up and saw a woman by my bed, beautiful shimmery...I knew that if I wasnt pregnant that it wouldnt be long. That was in October 2004. The day after Thanksgiving I had a positive test! I have seen many things before but never like that. I also had a dream of my husband before I even knew him. Couldnt see his face but when it happened it was one of those moments. I have had enough premonitions to recognize them by now.
    Anonymous

• I didnt see her with the one I lost. It was with my healthy pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• you need to take comfort that someone was there to see your baby to the other side. it wasnt the time for this baby but when it is youll know. by the way your are so not crazy

marissad

Answer by marissad at 8:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• aww, i dont think your crazy. i'm sure your angel is happy.
    CamsMom82208

Answer by CamsMom82208 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009