JUST HAD A D & C..

HAS ANYONE HAD A D& C AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO CONCIEVE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My dr told me after I had mine to wait 3 months to heal. I was pregnant about a month after I waited.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My doctor told me the same thing. But I didn't get pregnant for 2 1/2 years. So it wasn't really helpful.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 7:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• MY OB EVEN SAID HE'LL HELP ME GET PREGNANT I HOPE SOOO IM 20 YEARS OLD ALMOST 21 I JUST HOPE I DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN ;(
    Anonymous

• I HAD MY d&C DONE IN DEC 2008 AND IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND IM NOT PREGNANT YET BUT I ALSO MUST SAY THAT THE FIRST MONTH I GOT MY PERIOD WAS IRREGULAR AND MY 2ND CYCLE WAS FARELY NORMAL SO NOW IM JUST WAITING TO SEE IF I DID CONCIEVE FOR THE SECOND CYCLE, ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK AND BD TO YOU. I HOPE I HELPED A LITTLE
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009