Missed period after recent miscarriage - Could it possibly be a +?

I am very regular, 27-29 days. My last period was 11/2. As of this morning, there is still no sign of my period. I recently had a miscarriage in Aug at 4 weeks, another one earlier this year as well at 8-9 weeks (March). I don't want to get myself excited, but I would like to have another. I haven't tested because I don't want to get excited and feel like it's my body playing tricks on me. I had an appt. already setup with my gyno for 12/12 to check up on a small ovarian cyst she spotted when I had my pap in Oct. so now that this has happened, I thought I would just wait until then. What do you think? Is that a good map out plan? Could I possibly be pregnant?

simpleesr23

Asked by simpleesr23 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Why don't you take a test? It would settle your mind. I've been where you are before several times with the m/c's and the late periods. I know itis all very frustrating to wait... Just take a test.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• You definately could be.. but who knows at this point.. Take a test! Good Luck
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• You already are excited. So if you're skipping a test to keep from getting excited, mission unaccomplished! **smile**

Test in the morning. The worst that can happen is a negative, after all.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• well i just found this today and considering tomorrow is the 12th... if you havent taken a test i would just wait till your appt and talk to your doctor... - but write down all your questions so you dont forget some of them... i know i think of all my questions late at night
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 3:14 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Vaginal ultra sound showed something very small, about 4-5 weeks along. Went in Wed. & today for some blood work to check my levels and see if they are rising normally. Oh Gosh. I just want things to be ok.
    simpleesr23

Comment by simpleesr23 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2012