How jealous are you in your marriage?

I've always been a jealous person no matter how secure my relationship. I am jealous bc I care so much about him. I do not want to go over board with it though such as not letting him talk to girls besides family on fb and such. I made many of my past relationships delete all girls except family off fb and phones. I've been cheated on so I'm very precautions. But I've told my husband I trust him and our relationship so he can have female friends. But not exs or flirting home wrecker girls. And yes I'm still scred. Scared he will find interest in someone better. :( but I won't tell him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Relationships

• I am not at all jealous probably because I've never had any reason to be.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• JEalous of what exactly? Other girls, No. He married me.
    If you were truly secure, you wouldn't have reason to be jealous
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• No jealousy here... no reason to be. I trust and respect him and he does the same for me.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I'm jealous that there's women out there that have husband's that remember to do things like put shit back where it belongs, turn lights off in rooms they leave, and piss IN the toilet not on the floor in front of it. At least I like to believe there are some out there.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Oh, I'm not jealous at all. I know my DH, I know his values and have NOTHING to worry about. By our religious beliefs, he cannot even shake hands with another woman, let alone... you know, lol!
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• If you "cared so much about him", you wouldn't be jealous because that destroys relationships. I love my husband, therefore I trust and respect him enough not to be jealous. Jealousy shows a total lack of respect for the other person. Its saying "if I dont control you, you are going to do something stupid".... IMO
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Regardless of what you say, jealousy is a sign of insecurity. You said it yourself - You are scared he will find interest in someone better.
    I am not a jealous person. If you think the grass is greener elsewhere, fine. Go for it. Just don't come crying to me when you find it's over the septic tank.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Jealousy is insecurity - so if you are jealous it is because you do not trust your partner period.
    Myboysmom08

Answer by Myboysmom08 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• actually since we married, i've laid back alot..
    it use to make me jealous but now not so much..
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Not typically no. But that's because I feel secure, and my partner makes me feel secure, and I've never been cheated on. In your shoes I'd be very worried too, gonna have to work through that one.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2012