Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can i do to conceive after the loss of my baby?

ive been trying since the end of 2007.... i lost my baby in early 2007....

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (1)
  • I'm sorry you lost your baby. If you've been trying for over a year without success, you really should see a reproductive specialist, sometimes called a fertility doctor. The doctor will be able to assess your health history, take some tests, and hopefully get to the bottom of why you're not able to conceive. Best wishes. I know how difficult it can be.

    Answer by StarLee at 8:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.