Would you sell your breast milk? I am not planning on it, but was amazed at what they are saying?

I guess there is no regulation on selling your breast milk. There is a place that you can donate it, and they will screen the milk to make sure nothing has been added. I am watching The Doctors on t.v. A woman has made over $8,OOO in 6 months. I don't think I would buy it, lol.

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 3:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Entertainment

• Damn, I should've sold it when I had the chance! Can I sell it if I become a wet nurse? lol :p How about whatever eggs I have left? Blood, plasma, spare parts? I need $$$$! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• The hospital I used to work at sold it and I would trust it from there. Off EBay? Not so much lol
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 3:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Breast milk is supposed to be the best there is. Many babies can't handle anything else so if I had a baby and the baby needed it I'd buy it. By the same standard as long as I was selling to a reputable company sure. As long as my own didn't need it why not and pay off a few extra bills.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I can't imagine someone buying breast milk from somebody they had no clue about!
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• They said on the show, that no company sold it, pretty much individual to individual.
    jerseydiva

Comment by jerseydiva (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2012