I dont know if these could be connected...

All today i have been getting a headache just on the left side and my lymph node hurts and i get a throbbing pain on the left side of my groin and the pain shoots down my leg. Last couple of days though on the front part of my left calf ive had a throbbing pain as well. Just curious as to what it could be thanx for any answers:)

megclark22

Asked by megclark22 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Health

• Are u preg
    Babicakes24

Answer by Babicakes24 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Nope
    megclark22

Comment by megclark22 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I think it would be a good idea just to maybe go to urgent care or your regular doctor to ask. It could be something viral, in which case you'd need to just let it run its course.

I have no idea if your symptoms are connected or not but your doctor will :) Good luck
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• go to the doctor hun, if your body is hurting you need to get checked out to make sure youre not sick
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:37 AM on Dec. 5, 2012