Fetal Heart rate and Gender?

I am 11 weeks and 2 day i got to hear the babys heart beat today doc said it was between 164-172 bpm. So awsome i waited a month to hear it . What was youe babys heart rate at 11 weeks? Do you beileve the old wives tale of heart rate determing gender? What was ur babys heart rate and ur babys gender? I have 2 girls and i remember their herat beats being very High .

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Pregnancy

• According to heart rate my boy should be a girl and my girl should be a boy so NO I do not believe it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 10:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I had twins and the heart rates indicated a boy and a girl (if you believe this old wives tale) - I gave birth to two girls.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:21 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• No, the old wives tale is just that, a tale. It's not accurate at all. And frankly I don't remember what was my babies' heartrate around 11 weeks.
    Congrats on the new baby ! :)
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I heard my added at 11 weeks but this one and my son I did my realize I was pregnant until atleast 14 weeks. Im about 15 weeks according to my lmp but still have not heard baby. I remember my son and dd being 164 or so ish
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 11:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• With my daughter her heart rate was 167, then my second child the heart rate was 152 and I so thought it was a boy then the ultrasound apparently said girl, however it was a boy, then my third child his heart rate was 149. So my daughters was a lot higher than the boys!
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 3:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2012