Kid friendly recipes

I need some kid friendly recipes besides grille cheese and mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. She is picky though. but if there any recipes that are on a good website or any ideas you all may have it would be most appreciated. thanks.

btw she is 3 1/2

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 6:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I found that my daughter, who was always picky about sandwiches, will eat almost anything if I put it on one of those mini-buns made for hamburger sliders. I think she was overwhelmed by the size of a whole sandwich. She'll eat fruit if it is cut up small, but not usually if it's in big pieces. So presentation means a lot.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• All food is 'kid friendly' short of super spicy items.... Just make what you want and fix her a plate. Add dips to the plate to make it more 'fun' ( ranch, bbq, ketchup, honey mustard...) Let her help make the meals. Get her involved in the meal planning and grocery shopping. Buy a kids cook book and let her pick projects. Watch cooking shows together. Go to a farmers market and talk about food you like and food you would like to try. At 3.5 there is A LOT you can try to get her excited about food.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I have a picky one and she is branching out now that she eats lunch at school. She goes through phases.
    Try googling tatertot casserole
    Try white sauce on noodles instead of red sauce
    peanut butter and honey sandwhich ( or marshmallow fluff) with a side of yogurt or friut
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I make Zuchinni slice, it has bacon & cheese in it etc, my daughter loves it, and my husband and I do also, the zuchinni is grated so its a good way to get veggies in for kids who dont care for them too much, if you think you want to try it ill find the recipe for you.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2012