Extreme couponing

I've been trying to figure out how to make my life and finances better. So i thought of couponing. How do i start?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 6:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Shopping

• If you can start creating meals from scratch, buy more fresh fruits and veggies, have less meats in your meals, you may not have to use coupons.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Google "extreme couponing" and your state. That should get your started. Also, make sure to ask whatever store you are planning to shop at, what their policies are reguarding coupons. I have started researching it as well :)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Start simple. Buy a binder and make sure you have lots of platic inserts. Like what they use for baseball cards. Next, find out what store you go to most and either memorize thier policies or do what I did...Print it out!. I like having a copy in case an employee claims something different.

Options. Some store price match, some double and triple coupons. The odds of a store doing both...slim to none. So double check what would be best for that particular shopping trip.

For me: If I have an ad where I can get 3 lbs of a bananas for a $1 I go to the store that price matches. If I have a coupon for toothpaste that's $1 off. I go to the store that doubles and triples coupons making that item a dollar or less.

It will take a while to get into YOUR zone and what works for you. Good luck! I hope you like it, I love it!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Here are the links to many store's policies.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• There are several sites online that help you get started, do the deal searching for you, and even have printable online grocery coupons, Couponmom.com, dealseekingmoms.com, befrugal.com, just google online coupons. Also, if the drug stores in your area offer discount cards like CVS or Walgreens or Rite Aide, those may help u save, too.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• i love to use coupons but sadly in england we dont get as many as you in some states
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Saving Star,P&G Brand Saver.com helps.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2012

• I use coupons and i also price match too.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• clipping
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• u are so lucky with coupons
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 5, 2013