A 14 yr old girl and a 20 yr old guy!! UPDATE

i told her dad, i called and told him he said he believes me.... she is gonna hate me isnt she? i feel so bad for betraying her but good for telling him. how would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Great. She will get over it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you probally should not have told him if you knew how she would feel about it
    just incase she doesnt want to tell you anything again
    maybe you can tell him not to tell her you told him
    eh?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 7:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you did what you needed to do. he was committing a crime. im sorry but what reason does a 20yr need to be hanging around a child?

marissad

Answer by marissad at 7:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You did the right thing. At that age a secret relationship with a man much older is DANGEROUS! Especially if sex was already involved. I had to do something similar when I was about 15, my best friend was meeting guys on the internet(before it became "safe") and these guys were like in their mid to late 20's and I was so scared for her safety. I went to her parents. As an update we are still the closest of friends.
    Anonymous

• I was in a similar situation once, except I was 15 and he was 23. My parents were aware of it though, but we were never out of their sight. If the man was respectable, her parents would have known about it, and who wants their daughter, no matter the age to be with someone who doesn't respect parental authority?

And a 20 year old dating a 14 year old only has ONE thing on his mind ...
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Well Im seventeen and my boyfriend is 19 and we are having a baby togeher... but me and my bf are only like 2 years apart. YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!!! That is so wrong. He is dating a 14 year old girl,, he needs to stop being a ped. and find ppl his own age... and He obviously is only looking for one thing and its easier getting it from a 14 yr old girl because she would think its cool to be wit a 20 yr old guy. Trust me you did nothing wrong. WHAT HES DOING IS WRONG!!! NOT YOU!
    Anonymous

• Good for you. 14 year old KID shouldn't be with a 20 year old MAN.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 9:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• age is a number.
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 9:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• okay seriously ReadyToRage you have the WORST advice.Age is a number good job I'm glad you shared that with all of us, money is also just paper does that mean you want less of it? How old are you anyway because that sounds like a young naive girls response instead of an intelligent mature womans. 20 and 14 that's a ridiculous age gap for a young girl and if he really loved her he would have waited until she was LEGAL(that's where those pesky numbers come in) to be with her. You did the right thing in telling her father, now hopefully you can get her to understand that her 20 yr old boyfriend was probably a sick freak.
    Anonymous

• i think you did the right thing...
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 9:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2009