Anyone elses toddler obsessed with Barney?

My 18 month old watches it once or twice a week, and has a big Barney teddy and points to the TV and says "Barney Barney!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• once or twice a week is nothing. we had to watch the doodle bops for god know how long and then have the cd going at the same time

marissad

Answer by marissad at 7:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• ours is elmo. i rented an elmo video and had to watch it SEVERAL times a day. thank good i returned it yesterday. and he has every elmo toy. elmo live, elmo up up, tickle me elmo xtreme, etc. let me tell you i am getting a little sick of elmo
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my daughter doesn't watch barney. i am not big with barney and elmo or sesame street . she is 16 months maybe when she is older
    she watch nursery rhyme and watch wonder pets and words... and bunny show and baby loon

mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My 2 year old has a huge Sesame Street obsession. But up until a couple weeks ago, Barney used to come on PBS after Sesame Street, and I'd just let him go on and watch Barney, too. Now that they've changed their lineup, he sits there and cries for "Barkey" (what he calls Barney) after Sesame Street goes off and Barney doesn't come on. It's kinda funny in a sad little way.
    mom2ben

Answer by mom2ben at 9:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think I'd blind myself with a rusty screwdriver if either one of my kids ever fell in love with that big purple nightmare.

For my kids, its Spongebob and Wow Wow Wubbzy.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 9:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• YES BIG TIME!
    SamsMom24

Answer by SamsMom24 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My son is only 1 and all ready likes Barney. He claps his hands and bobs his head to the songs. He watches the same video every morning with his snack.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• This is all we watch she is 2 and knows how to turn on the DVD player. If you turn it off she cry's MINE! Iam really sick of BARNEY but it is good so I guess I love you, you love me lol.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My daughter yells for Barney too, every morning. She has learned so much from the shows though so I am happy. I don't mind it cause I remember a lot of the shows from when I was little.
    GADawgMom

Answer by GADawgMom at 11:41 AM on May. 2, 2009