What the hell is wrong with katt williams?? i never seen him like this

he slapped the target employee and the list goes on smdh why dont they give him the help he needs instead of filing charges on his record smh

Babygurlbeauty

Asked by Babygurlbeauty at 8:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 5 (-731 Credits)
  • Lmao, how many of us have ever just wanted to smack the shit out of someone? Seriously, he is being wreck less he deserves the charges, but guess what no one can make him get help unless he wants it.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 8:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• i wish he did want help he slapping everydam body he even slapped a fan lol he got 2 lawsuits against him now and he punched his assistant in the face lmao
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Why is this in Religion & Beliefs?

He is an idiot and deserves whatever he gets.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• i shouldve put it in just for fun sorry...i wasnt thinking when i selected...kat aint no christian
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I never heard of Katt Williams, but why is Linsey Lohan still out of jail. Some people get too many chances and others seem to be slapped with excessive penalties. Luck of the draw when dealing with the courts, of course money and good lawyers helps to stack the deck.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I don't know who Katt Williams is. If I worked a low wage job and some ass hole slapped me I would press charges too. Do people think that those employees get up in the morning and look forward to helping impatient condescending jerks?

*disclaimer: I know this sounds like I am assuming but I have to since there is no link to an article that explains what happens. That said, slapping people is never the answer.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• isnt lohan the one that punched the psychic? or was it that other girl? celebrities isnt getting the right kind of punishment becuase they have too much dam money and they can post bail anytime and the judge think tjust becuase they are popular they are special and cant be treated like criminals SUCH AS JUSTIN BIEBER
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Who the hell is Katt Williams?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• He needs to smoke more weed and calm the hell down.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Think it's funny that Katt Williams shops at Target.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2012