Probably opening a can of worms, but I need clarification on Kristi's anon lady...

"oh i see the whole gang (FFA,NP,luv,dj,kris,) all together trying to get someone else to leave.
like y'all care about tex...
give me a reason this is fair"

Huh? Anon are you saying nobody really gives a flying flip about me and they are being fake? I'm so lost right now that I can hardly breath.

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Texas anon is trying to get you to think we dont give a shit if you were okay or not. We have ALL been asking where you were and how you were in several posts there are diffferent ones of us asking so yeah anon is flapping her gums dont pay her any mind. we all basically want to see you get the hell out of that situation.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• don't let someone who cant respnd with a s/n speak for anyone else
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• I've seen several posts asking about you. So I'm sure people are concerned with your well being.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Don't worry about a stupid anon. People do give a rat's ass that you are ok.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Yes, I think that's what she's trying to say. And, she's wrong.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Texas I know I have asked in several questions how you were doing. ANON is someone trying to cause more drama than necessary. I personally could care less what an ANON thinks. You know many here have asked many times how you were doing.

For me I do NOT appreciate any ANON calling people out by their screen names. As you can see by what you copied and pasted here it is just another ANON trying to get people upset.

If someone has something to say to me put your big girl panties on, use your screen name and ask away. Otherwise STFU!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Anon was blowing hot air as she is upset and has a personal problem with some members.
    Now honestly, I had no idea of your situation until tonight when I went snooping. With that said, I hope you have been able to get out of that situation or are leaving soon and you don't have any obstacles.Regardless of any personal issues some people may have with others on here I think when it comes down it those minor disagreeances are looked past and the concern is primarily of the well being of the individual.(In this case you). For anon to bring you up and try to trivialize your situation in effort to appease her personal vendetta against others was WRONG.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Anything negative that is said anonymously isn't worth wasting even a passing thought on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• IDf WTF is going on- but I heart Texas :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2012

• Anon was using you as a distraction from shit she's stirred personally the past few days, people have been asking about you all week.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2012