i need awnsers

i had a hastie abortion over a year ago. Is there any chance I will not be able to get pregnante again after this? I ask becuase one of my df..(Dearest friends HAHA!) had one and now, has had no luck in the baby makin bussiness for over 5 1/2 years =( I really want another child. Does anyone know the chances of my oven being broken or what I can do if this is the case.

Thanks Ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used to know a girl who had 3 abortions when she was younger and she just had a little boy.
    Anonymous

• I had one a few years ago, my husband and i tried for a year to conceive, the month we stopped trying, it happened. she is 6 months old now. as long as there are no complications, you shouldn't have any problems. i know you hate to hear it, but not trying is what seems to work!! just relax, de stress and "don't try"
    december911

Answer by december911 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009