I am seventeen and preg. my bf broke up with me and was acting like he didnt want to see me but yet he said that he cared about me but it wasnt working out...when it was working out just fine..

I want him to WANT to come back to me, and I dont want him to know that I want him back. I do want him back, and I have those two voices in my head one saying to try and get him back,and the other one saying HE CHEATED HES NOT WORTH IT, and the one whos telling me hes not worth it is louder, the only way I would go back with him is if he could prove that he was serious about it,, but everyone says once a cheater always a cheater and I believe that. I do not want to give him ANY signals that I still care about him, but I am afraid that I will!! I just want him to beg for me back like he use to, and for him to really give a shit, and I KNOW FOR A FACT that he would want to be in the baby life because when we almost broke up when I was prego. before we were fighting and I told him ALL i want is child support, and he cant see the baby,..this is when I found out he cheated and he was pissed saying he WANTS to see the baby, but id

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• whats the question?
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 8:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• The question is how could I make him want me and care about me again without being like i use to be with him ,, which is like upsessed.... I need to know because I am having his baby and I need his help.. Im only 17 and I have no job... but hes 19 and has a job.. I NEED HIM RIGHT NOW>> and How could I make him want me back?
    Anonymous

• you should let him see his baby thats wrong if you dont let him know that you want to get back together with him my boyfreind has cheated on me before when i was pregnant and once when my son was born and hes grown up alot since then so give him another chance
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• umm, I wouldnt keep the baby from him, thats the worst thing you can do to someone. Im 17 too but my son is 8 mons. I would just talk to him about it, because maybe if you wait any longer, he'll move on. But if you dont want him back at all, then tell him you want to be friends, because it will hurt your baby in the long run if you guys arent getting along, or if the baby never gets to meet its father. Good Luck.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• NO IM DEF. TELLING HIM!!! I just want him to WANT me back so we can be together with the baby. I want the baby to have the best life pos. and me and him COULD work it out but he doesnt seem like he wants me back, and I want to know how i could get him back without seeming like I want him.. Kind of like reverse phsycology but I dont know how to use it lol
    Anonymous

• first of all you have to stop wanting to play games. you've got a baby coming who deserves sober thinking parents (at least one!), not childish-thinking parents who play mindgames..if its money/support you need, i suggest you hit up the PA office..you can't make someone love you, if he doesn't, or isn't ready to commit, to you or the baby. can you get blood out of a turnip?? maybe, but you're going to have to do it legally, and if he has any job at all, what you get financially will be dependent on what he makes..you're surer bet is PA. stop with the games..baby needs a family/food/shelter..not games.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Stop playing childish games and tell the man you want him BACK! Seriously I understand you are only 17 and you may not be completely mature yet, but you are having a baby, so you should grow up soon. I'm not trying to be mean but you are only hurting yourself and trying to hurt him because he hurt you. I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater but if you can make sure he's sorry and that he wants to work things out then just tell HIM! On the other hand do not let him walk all over you either. If he's a good guy and wants to be a good dad, then let him.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 8:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• You can't control his behavior. Think back on why he was attracted to you to begin with, how have you changed? or is it he who has changed? Changes happen. Your feelings are completely natural, but suppose that you did get him back, would you really be happy or would you always wonder when he was going to cheat again.

Answer by Bmat at 8:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oh geeze another pregnant teenager. Did you get pregnant on purpose, so you could trap him? If he was my son I would be very angry.
    Anonymous

• 8:35 anon, get the hell over yourself! It takes two to make a BABY! If you haven't noticed yet. Geez!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 8:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2009