Netti pot?

I was thinking about investing in one. Would you recommend it or a similar product?

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 8:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2012 in Health

• yes. . Love mine. Watch the video for proper use, I think its on youtube. (Can't post from my cell. :/ )

Oh yeah...ROLL TIDE! LoL.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• LOVE MINE!!! We each have our own including the kids and use it anytime we are stuffed or anytime we know we have been exposed to anything. Our doctor says that your nose is the first line of defense and germs get all caught up in there and you wash them out with a nasal flush. That being said you do not need a neti pot to perform a nasal flush.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I swear by mine. It doesn't feel particularly good to use it, but it clears all the junk out better than anything else and will often get me breathing freely enough to fall asleep.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• I have one but don't use it regularly. It does help when I need it though. I don't think they are too expensive. Of course, mine is plastic.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• works great for me.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Yes yes yes yes yes! Mine is just plastic, but I recommend them to everyone! My doctor says I have big sinuses but narrow sinus outlets. Result= chronic sinus infections. Since I started using the netti pot a few years ago, I've been able to stay off antibiotics and rarely get stopped up. Love it!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2012

• ROLL TIDE!!
    mommy_jules

Comment by mommy_jules (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Dec. 4, 2012

• Thanks ladies.
    mommy_jules

Comment by mommy_jules (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Dec. 4, 2012